Clinical Emergency Clause

Greetings,

I was wondering if any libraries (particularly health/medical) out there
have successfully inserted a "clinical emergency" clause in an ejournal
license. I'm looking for language I can use to allow resource
sharing/document delivery to non-affiliates of the university with journal
articles in a clinical emergency situation directly from online. Does
anyone used this is a license or have language that they add to licenses
as a matter of course? Thanks for any help you can provide,

Julie Schneider
Head, Information Resources and Collection Development
Ebling Library
University of Wisconsin - Madison
750 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53705