Re: NIH policy, information about

BioMedCentral just might have about the best practices around, I think -
not only are they gold, and allow immediate self-archiving - they'll do
the archiving on behalf of the author!  For more details, see my posting
to the SPARC Open Access Forum, Publisher Best Practices:  5 stars for
BMC? at https://mx2.arl.org/Lists/SPARC-OAForum/Message/1699.html

If I"m wrong and there are better practices around, I've love to hear
about them!

a personal view by:  Heather Morrison