Re: Google Scholar/ASIDIC

Hi,

Please find below my answers to your questions - however I should explain
that I am replying from the perspective of a funded online journal hosting
service, which has a mission to promote scholarly African peer reviewed
journals, so I approach initiatives such as Google with a somewhat
different perspective than other publishers. (FYI our website is
www.ajol.info)

If you have any further questions I would be happy to discuss these with
you - my contact details can be found at the end of the email. Pippa