Survey of DOAJ journals

I mentioned earlier that I'm trying to organise a collaborative exercise
to look at all the DOAJ journals, identifying (a) how many articles (i.e.
'citeable items') they have published in total and (b) the date of the
most recent item.  This requires 14-15 volunteers to take 100 journals
each;  I have rather less than half that number of volunteers at present
and wonder if anyone else would be interested in spending a weekend on the
web doing this?  I think it would be valuable information

In addition, it has been suggested that comparable information should be
collected from non-OA new journals (launched at any time in the past 7
years).  I think the publishers themselves would need to supply this
information and I'd be very grateful for any such.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
E-mail:  chief-exec@alpsp.org
ALPSP Website  http://www.alpsp.org