Re: BMJ Journals back archives

This is of interest to NYU, though three elements need to be in place:

A) this should be a one-time purchase, with no annual payments for upkeep.

B) Access should be permanent (goes hand-in-hand with #1)

C) Publishers should realize that institutions have already paid for these
volumes for years, supporting thei publication in print format.  For this
reason, pricing should be kept reasonable.

Paul Wrynn
Collection Development Librarian
Ehrman medical Library
NYU School of Medicine