Job Posting: Library Sales Director, Oxford University Press

OUP is actively seeking a Library Sales Director.  As the business leader
of the Library sales channel, the Director will provide short-term and
long-term strategic sales planning and will represent the library sales
channel of OUP as a whole (excluding journals). This position will be
responsible for sales of print and online reference products to libraries.
The position can be located in New York City or in our facility 5 minutes
from Raleigh, North Carolina. A full description is available on our
website:  www.oup.com/us.  Feel free to contact me, or the human resources
department as specified on our website.

Rebecca Seger
Sales & Marketing Director, Reference