Completed Migration: Kluwer Journals now on SpringerLink

*******apologies for cross posting***********

Springer is pleased to announce that, effective February 8th, we have
completed the migration of over 750 Kluwer Online journals to our new and
improved content site, SpringerLink, www.springerlink.com, resulting in
one of the world's largest collections of scientific, technical and
medical literature. We would like to take this opportunity to inform you
about some changes you will experience.

Legacy URL Conversion/IP Ranges (for former Kluwer Online journals)

* Thanks to our Legacy Converter, there is no need to change library
bibliographic systems. Kluwer Online URLs
(http://www.kluweronline.com/...) will automatically be rerouted to the
corresponding page on SpringerLink, at the journal, issue and article
level.

* Kluwer Online will now redirect to SpringerLink.

* Your access rights for subscriptions, consortia licenses, and IP ranges
have been completely migrated to SpringerLink.

Springer Online Journal Archives

* Springer is expanding our online contents by providing an Online Journal
Archive of all English language scientific articles published before 1997
from Volume 1, Issue 1 onward.

* With the launch of the new SpringerLink, the first journal archives
(journals articles published before 1997) have become available. Every
journal with historic content now has two entries: one for current and
contemporary articles (1997-2005) and one for the archives (indicated as
Historical Archive). In January more than a half million back articles
were available in SpringerLink, and each month about 150,000 new back
articles will be added.

* The total project is estimated to digitize about 2 million back articles
and will be finished in the autumn of 2005.

Online Reference Works and eBooks

* The Online Reference Works and eBooks sites that were formerly featured
on Kluwer Online will retain all their current functionality as a part of
SpringerLink. New titles from Springer (the merged Springer-Verlag -
Kluwer company) will be added continuously as usual.

* Browse Online eBooks at ebooks.springerlink.com.

* Browse Online Reference Works at reference.springerlink.com.

To learn more about Springer's products and services, please contact a
Licensing Manager or visit our Web site at http://www.springeronline.com.

For further information, or should you have any questions, please
contact the SpringerLink Helpdesk:

The Americas
T: 1-800-777-4643, ext. 650
or 1-212-460-1650
F: 1-703-824-0998
E: springerlink-ny@springer-sbm.com

Outside The Americas
T: +49-6221-345-4306
F: +49-6221-345-4229
E: springerlink@springer-sbm.com

Regards,

SpringerLink Business + Customer Support Team