Accucoms Acquires Extenza Marketing Solutions from Swets

PRESS RELEASE

Accucoms Acquires Extenza Marketing Solutions from Swets

Noordwijkerhout and Lisse, The Netherlands

February 7th, 2005 - Accucoms BV and Royal Swets & Zeitlinger NV announced
today that Accucoms has acquired Extenza Marketing Solutions (EMS), a
leading publisher services company, from Swets. EMS' focus on customized,
cost-effective and efficient publisher marketing solutions is in line with
Accucoms' strategy of offering comprehensive marketing services to the
scholarly publishing community. EMS and its personnel will be fully
integrated into the current Accucoms business.

"This is the next logical step for Accucoms' growth," said Pinar Erzin,
Accucoms' Managing Director. "We know the staff and operations of Extenza
Marketing Solutions well. They have built a highly professional and well
respected service. Together our expanded and combined businesses will
increase the range of services we offer to scholarly publishers seeking
excellent communication and marketing to libraries worldwide"

"This divestment reflects Swets' overall policy of spinning off our
smaller businesses to focus on core activities at Swets Information
Services," remarked Bob Visser, Swets' Chief Information Officer and
Executive Board member, "We believe that the EMS activities will continue
to prosper as an integrated part of the Accucoms business."

About Accucoms

Founded in 2004, Accucoms BV provides sales and marketing services for
academic and professional publishers world-wide. Based in The Netherlands,
Accucoms offers a range of services including inbound and outbound
telemarketing services; sales support; and outsourced customer service to
publisher clients across the globe. Accucoms offers outsourcing solutions
to publishers both to maintain existing business and to increase new
revenues and develop new clients.

About Extenza Marketing Solutions

Extenza Marketing Solutions was launched in October 2001 by Royal Swets &
Zeitlinger to provide outsourced, cost effective telemarketing and direct
marketing services to publishers.

About Swets Information Services

Swets Information Services is one of the world's largest providers of
subscription and information management solutions. As Royal Swets &
Zeitlinger's core business, it offers a wide range of services to its
60,000 corporate, academic, R&D, medical, and government library and
information center clients worldwide, whose ranks include over 30% of
Fortune 500 companies. The head office is located in Lisse, the
Netherlands, and Swets maintains offices in 22 countries across six
continents.

Media Contacts:

Accucoms BV
Pinar Erzin