Re: Recent Google announcements

>From Google's own examples it appears at this point in the planning stage
that copyrighted works submitted will not show which libraries hold the
item

http://print.google.com/googleprint/about_example.html

only public domain works will show availability in local libraries (Google
has OCLC's WorldCat database for their use also).

It would be nice if publisher submitted works also showed libray
availability.

Brian Elkins