RE: SPAM-LOW: RE: Question regarding ILL

I'd like to make a general comment about this, probably not relevant to
COR's website and its process for purchasing individual articles:

Although we are increasingly realizing that pay-per-view needs to be a
more frequently used tool for supplying requested documents for our users,
we find that many publishers' websites make it really difficult to figure
our how to make such a purchase, or they have no option for immediate
electronic delivery.  In those cases the ILL system is more effective and
efficient. Some publishers' sites are just great though, where an easily
located interface for a $5-$20 payment by credit card brings the article
immediately to the screen for viewing, a scenario that ILL can't often
match. I'd like to make a general plea to the publishing world to make
such ease the standard situation.

Anna Gieschen, Librarian, Reference Services
Wegner Health Sciences Information Center
Sioux Falls, South Dakota