RE: OA needs its own list

As a lurker on this list, I appreciated being introduced to the Open
Access discussion here. But then I signed up with some of the OA lists. I think that it is a large enough topic in its own right to be carried on
through its own media.

I would recommend that new topics be welcomed on Liblicense, but as/if
they generate a lot of discussion over the long term, those who are
interested start new lists on the new topics. That way Liblicense readers
can have our antennas out, but can choose the topics we follow.

News about OA may be useful here. I think that in depth discussion should
now take place elsewhere.

Anne Frohlich
McNeese State Universitiy