From: Joseph Esposito <espositoj@gmail.com>
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Question regarding ILL
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:05:16 EST

<snip>

JE:  Assuming we are talking about purely electronic publications here,
can anyone tell me why it would ever be in the interest of a proprietary
publisher, whether commercial or not-for-profit, to authorize interlibrary
loans?  I am not saying that such loans are a good or a bad thing; I am
just trying to see how it intersects with a publisher's interests.

Joe Esposito