Eastern Connecticut Health Network, CT
Northwest Suburban Pain Center, IL
California Ear Institute, CA
Internal Medicine Associate, NY

one week free trial
Click here to secure your
one week free trial
how it works?
All you need is a computer with Internet connection to work with us. You can record dictations in our toll-free telephone dictation machine (9 cents/line) or use your personal digital recorder (8 cents/line). Some of the benefits to work with us include:
Compatible with a wide range of digital recorders.
No software needed.
No need to change your EMR solution.
We can customize reports to your current formats.
HIPAA compliant services
In compliance with HIPAA regulations, we prefer a business associate agreement as well as a service agreement. We have strict in-house IT security policy to ensure client data confidentiality. Each employee has signed CNDA (Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreements) to ensure client data secrecy.
what our clients say ?
"Brainstorm: accurate transcription, timely turnaround, fair pricing, good customer service. Highly recommended."
Carmel Pradel, D.M.D

"Just love having dictations available by the next morning. Can have progress notes done before starting the next day with a clean slate. "
Jay Larson, MD

"I am able to reduce transcription costs by more than 50%, speed and quality of the transcription are both greatly improved�"
Dave Frey
Administrator
Internal Medicine Associates NY

Line defined as 65 characters with spaces. Empty lines are not charged.
BainStorm Customer Services
Voice Message: (801) 457 8761 Ext.1, Fax: (801) 457 8761 Ext.2
sales@brainstormworld.com
visit us at: http://www.brainstormworld.com/

--- Sent by UNREGISTERED VERSION of Atomic Mail Sender