Re: A word on calculating costs

hi Marie - this is very helpful - may I suggest one small change?

If Cornell's research output closely correlates with ISI journals, then if
the whole spreadsheet is adjusted to account for non-ISI journals, it is
the figures of other libraries that would increase proportionately, not
Cornell's (which were already included with the ISI-based data).  Once the
research output of other continents, countries, and non-ARL institutions
is factored in, Cornell's costs end up lower, not higher.

best,

Heather Morrison