ebrary Announcements

ebrary made a number of announcements yesterday (links to press releases
below).  We were also featured in InfoToday's Newsbreak. The article is
available at

<http://www.infotoday.com/newsbreaks/nb050110-1.shtml>http://www.infotoday.com/newsbreaks/nb050110-1.shtml

Additionally, we welcome you to meet us at ALA (booth #1828).
Christopher Warnock will be demonstrating our new server-based technology
that enables remote collections and virtual portals at ALA's Technology
Showcase on Monday, Jan. 17, 2005 from 10:40 to 11:20 a.m. at the Hynes
Convention Center (room 207).  All participants will be entered to win a
free content database of their choice.

Press Releases:

<http://www.ebrary.com/news/20050106isaac.pdf>ebrary Introduces New
Server-Based Technology for Cost-effectively Creating Virtual Library
Portals and Sharing Remote Collections
http://www.ebrary.com/news/20050106isaac.pdf

<http://www.ebrary.com/news/20050106perpetuity.pdf>ebrary Launches Custom
Collections, Announces New Perpetual Access Model
http://www.ebrary.com/news/20050106perpetuity.pdf

<http://www.ebrary.com/news/20050106momentum.pdf>ebrary
<http://www.ebrary.com/news/20050106momentum.pdf>Shows Significant Momentum
in 2004
http://www.ebrary.com/news/20050106momentum.pdf

<http://www.ebrary.com/news/20050106booksurge.pdf>BookSurge and ebrary Join
Forces to Offer Expanded Delivery Services for Digital Content
Strategic partnership brings print-on-demand content to libraries worldwide
and presents new revenue opportunities for publishers
http://www.ebrary.com/news/20050106booksurge.pdf

<http://www.ebrary.com/news/20050106blackwells.pdf>Blackwell's to
Distribute ebrary Products to Foreign and Domestic Library Markets
http://www.ebrary.com/news/20050106blackwells.pdf

Regards,

Marty Moe
Director of Marketing