will be published in partnership with the International Society for
Computational Biology.=20

Information about the first two of these journals, PLoS Computational
Biology and PLoS Genetics, can be found at www.ploscompbiol.org
<outbind://33/www.ploscompbiol.org> and www.plosgenetics.org
<outbind://33/www.plosgenetics.org> , respectively. The PLoS Pathogens web
site will go live in March.

We appreciate your help in distributing this information and press release
to your colleagues that might be interested, including faculty on your
campus who might want to submit a manuscript to one of these new journals.
Please feel free to direct questions to me on or off-line. =20

Best wishes for the New Year!

- Helen

**************************
Helen J. Doyle, Ph.D.
Director of Development and Strategic Alliances
Public Library of Science
185 Berry Street, Suite 1300
San Francisco, CA  94107
(415) 624-1217  phone