BBC Radio 4: Publish or be damned

This Tuesday evening, BBC's Radio 4 has aired a programme on the open
access debate, with several voices from the list.  I missed the beginning
(didn't start washing up soon enough!), but it sounded a good presentation
of the basics from the various perspectives.

The programme will be repeated on Boxing Day (Sunday 26th at 5.00 pm ...
one wonders whether the schedulers think we're workaholics, or ...?!), but
it is also available, to all, on the web for a week (I'm not sure whether
that's seven days from today, 21 Dec, or from Sunday, 26 Dec) at the
following URL - look under P for Publish or be damned:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/progs/listenagain.shtml

with greetings of the season,

Alison Macdonald
Digital Archiving Consultancy