BioMed Central and The Scientist

Doesn't BioMed Central own The Scientist?  I have a recollection that they
purchased The Scientist from ISI a couple of years ago, making it into a
type of mouthpiece to promote BMC journals.  The way the press release
reads, they sound like two very different ventures.  Am I incorrect on the
ownership issue?

--Phil Davis