RE: Question about license tracking systems

Lucy,

Why not use an Excel spreadsheet?  This could list all the substantive
issues involved in a license, and be marked accordingly.  Then there is no
need to buy an expensive piece of software.

The number of variables, apart from the list of licensed material and the
fee, is really quite limited and can be set up on a spreadsheet with ease.

John Cox
Managing Director
John Cox Associates Ltd
Rookwood, Bradden