apologies to de Gruyter

Yesterday I posted a message indicating that we had problems with the de
Gruyter "Terms and Conditions of Use for Online Access."  It turns out
that we had been referred to an old version via a link that we received on
a document concerning our 2005 renewal of OCLC's Electronic Collections
Online (ECO).  On reviewing the new version
(<http://www.degruyter.de/downloads/lizenz_d.pdf>http://www.degruyter.de/downloads/lizenz_d.pdf
) we have no problems.  I would certainly like to thank Joachim Engelland
of de Gruyter for responding to me so quickly with the correct
informations. Millie Merz, Oakland University

Mildred H. Merz
Coordinator for Collection Development
Kresge Library
Oakland University