Von: Mildred Merz [mailto:merz@oakland.edu]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004 00:18
An: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Betreff: De Gruyter and online journals

We have been looking at the terms and conditions for online access to de
Gruyter journals.  These terms seem very different from other publisher
online licenses, and some restrictions/requirements are a bit difficult to
understand.  What have you done with the de Gruyter agreement�-accepted or
negotiated a more individualized (and user friendly) agreement?  Millie
Merz, Coordinator for Collection Development, Oakland University

Mildred H. Merz
Oakland University
E-mail: merz@oakland.edu