Re: Critique of APS Critique of NIH Proposal

hi Jim,

If I understand correctly, what the NIH proposal covers is the results of
the research that it funds.  Unless there's an NIH proposal for publishing
subsidies that I'm not aware of?

Many thanks to you & to Highwire Press for all the material you Iin
cooperation with publishers, of course) have made openly accessible.

cheers,

Heather Morrison