EBSCO BSP vs. ABI/Inform ProQuest

Dear colleagues,

at the library at the Vienna University of Economics and Business
Administration we have to come to a decision between EBSCO Business Source
Premier and ABI/Inform ProQuest.

We intend to compare full text coverage, indexing and usability.
Concerning the topic indexing, we would like to know if there are any
experiences how indexing systems, especially the thesauri of EBSCO and
ABI, can be compared reasonably.

In general, are there any recommendations for one of the two databases
concerning the criteria mentioned above?

Thank you for your efforts in advance,

Michael Katzmayr

Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration - Library