Re: Google Scholar: Any Comments?

When I searched Google Scholar on "We found therapeutic instructions
involving the use of garlic to solve some of the most common ailments," a
phrase from the full text of an Economic Botany article in BioOne, Google
Scholar did not produce that BioOne article among the hits it returned.
When I searched with the same phrase in the regular version of Google,
however, the BioOne article was first in the hit list. So Google Scholar
must be a subset or incomplete database of indexed articles in the general
Google system. Why would this be so, I wonder?

Ted Freeman
Director of Internet Publishing
Allen Press