From: David P. Dillard [mailto:jwne@astro.ocis.temple.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 12:31 AM
To: LIBLICENCE DISCUSSION GROUP
Cc: Masterson, Michele; Eva McDonald
Subject: DATABASES: Google Scholar

There are two new posts on Net-Gold today regarding an innovative new
research service today from Google, Scholar Google.

The first has a discussion of the sources features as well as links and
excerpts to media coverage of this new development including a link to the
coverage accorded Scholar Google by Gary Price in his Resourceshelf.

The second post discusses the relationship of Scholar Google to OCLC
Worldcat and to individual library holdings.

Here are the links to these posts.