SAGE offers free subscriptions in Africa for ISA journals

Free print and electronic subscriptions to Current Sociology and
International Sociology for institutional libraries in Africa

As part of our aim to increase availability, contributions and readership
amongst the international academic community and in planning for the
International Sociological Association World Congress in Sociology,
Durban, South Africa in July 2006, SAGE Publications and the International
Sociological Association are currently offering free print and electronic
access for 3 years to Current Sociology (Volumes 52-54)  and International
Sociology (Volumes 19-21) to all institutional libraries in Africa.

If you have a contact name and email address for any librarians in
Africa, please contact me at the email address below - many thanks.

Debbie Cock
Journals Marketing Manager
SAGE Publications
Email: debbie.cock@sagepub.co.uk