Attention Liebert customers

Dear librarian,

Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. has launched a new e-journal site
(www.liebertonline.com).

YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR INSTITUTION'S SUBSCRIPTION(S) ON OUR NEW SITE TO
ENSURE CONTINUED ACCESS.

1. Open http://www.liebertonline.com.

2. Click "Activate your institution".

3. You'll be asked to sign in.  If you already have a Liebert Online user
account, enter your username and password here.  Otherwise, create one
now.  PLEASE NOTE: User accounts from other e-journal sites are not valid.

4. Read and accept our Terms and Conditions by entering "yes" when
prompted.

5. Enter your institution's Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. customer number (this
also serves as your activation code).  E-mail activate@liebertpub.com if
you don't know your customer number.

6. Enter I.P. addresses for your institution.  Click "Done".  PLEASE NOTE:
This step is required for your users to access subscribed content.

Thank you for taking the time to activate your e-journal subscriptions.
If you have any questions about our new site or the activation process
please don't hesitate to contact activate@liebertpub.com.

FOR MULTI-SITE AND WORLD-WIDE LICENSES:

To inquire about multi-site or world-wide access to our journals, or to
subscribe to a custom package of content for your institution, please
contact online@liebertpub.com.

Sincerely,

Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., publishers
2 Madison Avenue