Dr. James Butcher returns to Lancet

>From www.elsevier.com web site and LJ News Wire:
___

Senior Editor at PLoS Medicine announces his return to an editorial
development role at The Lancet

London, 29 October 2004-- Elsevier's premier medical publication, The
Lancet, welcomes the return of Dr. James Butcher to its editorial staff.

"James is a much valued friend and colleague. We are delighted to welcome
him back to The Lancet. His decision reaffirms our strategy to continue to
be the world's leading general medical journal. James will be a vital part
of our collective efforts to extend the global reach and influence of The
Lancet," said Dr. Richard Horton, Editor of The Lancet.

James previously held the position of Editor at The Lancet Neurology
before departing earlier this year to work as Senior Editor at the Public
Library of Science's open access medical journal, PLoS Medicine, launched
last week.

# # #