Self-correction (RE: OA and copyright (RE: Springer blasts Open Choice criticism)

In case anyone was confused by my reference below to the "Berlin,
Bethesda, Barcelona" OA protocols: I can only plead jet lag.  I obviously
should have said "Berlin, Bethesda, Budapest."

I'm preparing for a trip to Barcelona late next month, so I have that city
on the mind.  For the record, I do not plan to introduce any new OA
initiatives while there. :-)

----
Rick Anderson
Dir. of Resource Acquisition