Swets: business update

Two messages of comment from Swets follow:

_____

#1:  As a brief comment to the article that appeared in the Dutch press I
would like to inform you that Swets is operationally sound and that
management is confident that the issues will be resolved at the
shareholders meeting this Friday.

We are unable to comment further until after this meeting and we will
issue a press release at that point.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Arjen Oudheusden