What's New and Hot in Licensing?

What's New and Hot in Licensing Electronic Materials?

I am working on a short presentation on What are the Hot Issues in
Licensing Electronic Materials now. I'd love to hear what you all think.
For example, What are some of the issues you find to be especially
difficult to resolve in re to Vendor T & Cs and/or services vs Library or
User needs or requirements now? Do you have examples or comments on
Digital Rights Management? Pricing? Pay per View? Collection of
Statistics? Limitation on use and access? Content Stability?  Open Access
movement impact on licensing? ILL? Other issues? Any comments gratefully
received.

Thanks.

Sybil L. Boutilier
San Francisco Public Library