Open Access article forthcoming in Serials Review

Of possible interest to readers of this list. Ann Okerson
____________________

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:50:13 -0400
From: Margaret Reich <Mreich@The-APS.org>
To: ann.okerson@yale.edu
Subject: article in Serials Review

Marty Frank has just had a paper on open access accepted in Serials
Review. One of our members asked Marty to share it more widely with
librarians. Now, I realize that it is being published in a librarian's
journal, but I wondered if you would be interested in posting an
announcement on LibLicense as well. It can be found in mss format on the
DC Principles web site: http://www.dcprinciples.org/SerialRev.pdf

Margaret Reich
Director of Publications and Executive Editor
American Physiological Society
9650 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814-3991
301-634-7071