Year of the University Press

Dear Professor --

As a gesture to the academic community in the Year of the University Press, we are giving away, free of charge, 500 copies of a newly published book entitled,

Cultural Shaping of Violence: Victimization, Escalation, Response edited by Mrydene Anderson

(http://www.thepress.purdue.edu/Books%20Pages/AndersonCulturalShaping.asp).

If you would like a copy of the title, please address a letter to me on your department's letterhead requesting a copy and indicating the address

to which the title should be sent.

In order ensure a wide distribution, we will limit the number of copies going to any one university or college to two. Also, we will only be able to send copies to domestic universities and colleges since postage outside the United States is prohibitive, and we will make every effort to fill requests from universities and colleges that have university presses. We hope that colleagues, who get copies, will ultimately share the title with other faculty in their departments.

Please pass this information on to interested colleagues.

Please do not email requests. They will not be honored.

Buck Buch

www.thepress.purdue.edu