Access to Chemical Abstracts Service

Forwarded by Larry Besant to be posted to liblicense-l.  Please copy him,
if possible, on your replies to liblicense-l. Thank you.
________

Larry Besant writes:

I am interested in documenting (and helping resolve) what I believe to be
a gap in academic access to the CAS (Chemical Abstracts Service)
databases, especially at institutions below the PhD level.  I should
appreciate comments and insights from list members.  I am particularly
seeking success stories of consortia access to the CAS databases via SFS
(SciFinder Scholar).  Respondents may copy me off list at:

l.besant@moreheadstate.edu

Thank you for your help.

Larry Besant
Library Director