Re: Open Access outside the U.S/U.K.

Heather, in your first message you asked about international journals as
if titles ouside of one's home country, but is the question really about
foreign language periodical titles and titles from third world nations,
which would be mostly in foreign languages (foreign to English speakers)?

Note that most of the developing nations countries are still not
positioned to do electronic publishing and distribution for many reasons
(technology, infrastructure, bandwidth, computers, skill sets present in
country), so their publication in open access means is, for now, still a
ways out.  Ann