Taylor & Francis Improves Online Search Interface

Apologies for cross-posting.

Taylor & Francis is pleased to announce the launch of its new online
search facility.

In a continued effort to improve our service to our customers, we have
enhanced the search functionality available on our online platform.  The
improvements are designed to make the site more intuitive and easy to use.

The Basic and Advanced search options have been revised and users may now
perform 4 different types of search:

1. Basic Search (quick search by Journal Title, Article Title, Abstract,
Author, Full text, Publication Year, All Fields or a combination of
options).

of content).

3. Citation Search (enables the user to use details from a citation to
locate an article by Journal Title, Article Title, Author Name or Article
details).

4. CrossRef Search

T&F is one of the 29 leading journal Publishers participating in the
CrossRef Search Pilot.  In order to facilitate full text interpublisher
searchability for the first time, users who submit a CrossRef search will
return results across the content of all 29 Publishers, not just articles
published by T&F.  Results are returned from Google using the Google
search and ranking algorithms, with a link to the article.  For more
information on the Pilot please visit:

http://www.crossref.org/crossrefsearch.html

in a short while.

To view the new interface please visit:

http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk

Thank you to those of you who have signed up for our Librarians'
Newsletter at http://www.tandf.co.uk/libsite/newsletter.asp.  The first
issue is due in the last week of September and will contain a short
questionnaire about the new functionality on the website.  We would be
extremely grateful if you could take a few minutes to respond.

If you have any feedback or questions please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Kind regards

Ashleigh Bell (ne Thompson)
Journals Sales Manager