Citation for the Appropriations Committee Report

Several of you have asked for a citation for the above report.  I found
the full text thru a google search. It is a lengthy report; the NIH piece
appears on p. 102 in this particular version.

The entire report as I found it online begins thus:

 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and
 Related Agencies Appropriation Bill, 2005.

 2004, Committed to the Committee of the Whole House on the State of the
 Union and Ordered to be Printed.

 Mr. Regula, from the Committee on Appropriations, submitted the following
 REPORT....

Ann Okerson/liblicense-l moderator