Cambridge to publish Canadian Journal of Political Science/Revue canadiennede science politique

With apologies for cross-posting

Cambridge University Press is pleased to announce that we are the new
publisher for the Canadian Journal of Political Science/Revue canadienne
de science politique, which is published on behalf of the Canadian
Political Science Association/Association canadienne de science politique.

We will publish the journal beginning with Volume 37, Number 3 (September
2004).  This issue will be published in October, and Volume 37, Number 4
(December 2004) is scheduled for publication in December.

The entire 2004 volume will be available via Cambridge Journals Online
(CJO) at http://journals.cambridge.org.  As we continue publishing the
journal in 2005, we will also make back volumes available on CJO.  These
will include Volumes 34 through 36 (2001-2003).  Prior volumes will be
available via JSTOR (www.jstor.org).

For further information, please see http://journals.cambridge.org/jid

Thank you.

Susan Soule
Journals Marketing Manager
Cambridge University Press - North American Branch
-----
ssoule@cambridge.org
Tel: 212-337-5019
Fax: 212-337-5959