Oxford Journals - 2005 Price list

Oxford Journals - 2005 Institutional Price List Information

We are is pleased to announce the availability of our 2005 Institutional
price list at http://www.oupjournals.org/prices This is currently
available as a PDF file, and will be replaced with an HTML version in the
near future.

As in 2004, our institutional customers will continue to have three
choices* when subscribing to our individual titles. Please ensure that you
purchase the correct format for your preferred access to Oxford Journals
in 2005:

1. Print with Online Subscription

A Standard Institutional Subscription includes a combined print
subscription with site-wide online access to the title.

2. Online-only Institutional Subscription

Site-wide online-only access is available at a 10% discount off the
Standard Institutional Subscription rate.

3. Print-only Institutional Subscription

Print-only subscriptions are available on request at a 5% discount off the
Standard Institutional Subscription. This will entitle the customer to
receive a print copy of each issue of the title for the calendar year.

We also welcome some new additions to our title listing in 2005, as well
as the availability of online access to some of our remaining print-only
titles. Details are listed below:

NEWLY ACQUIRED JOURNALS FOR 2005

European Heart Journal, Volume 26 Issues 24
Print ISSN: 0195-668X, Online ISSN: tbc

Human Rights Law Review, Volume 5 Issues 2
Print ISSN: 1461-7781, Online ISSN: tbc

Philosophia Mathematica, Volume 13 Issues 3
Print ISSN: 0031-8019, Online ISSN: tbc

Journal of Competition Law and Economics, New Start Volume 1 Issues 4
Print ISSN & Online ISSN to be confirmed

JOURNALS GOING ONLINE FOR 2005

The following OUP titles will be available online from the first issue for
2005.

Classical Quarterly
Classical Review
Greece and Rome
Evidence Based Complementary Medicine (Online access freely available)
IEICE - Transactions on Communications (Online access freely available)
IEICE - Transactions on Electronics (Online access freely available)
IEICE - Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and
Computer Sciences (Online access freely available)
IEICE - Transactions on Information Systems (Online access freely available)

*Please see http://www3.oup.co.uk/jnls/prices/2005/policy.html for any
exclusions to the standard pricing model along with online license terms
and conditions. Further details of changes to frequency and titles listing
are also available at http://www.oupjournals.org/prices

Should you require any further information, please contact us at:

Oxford University Press Journals Customer Services
The Americas - Email: jnlorders@oup-usa.org
Elsewhere - Email: jnls.cust.serv@oupjournals.org

Find out about purchasing options for Oxford Journals online collection &
subsets for multi-sites and consortia at www.collections.oupjournals.org

See our web site for librarians at http://www.oupjournals.org/librarians for
online journal registration, licensing, user support and more