Brill Academic Publishers 2005 Journal Subscription Prices

Dear Madam/Sir,

Brill Academic Publishers is pleased to inform you that our 2005 journal
prices are now available for all Brill, VSP and Martinus Nijhoff
Publishers' journals at the following links:

http://www.brill.nl/download/JournalsPriceList2005.pdf (PDF)

or

http://www.brill.nl/default.asp?article_Id=3D130 (Table)

New titles in our 2005 Journals Price List include:

* Arab Law Quarterly - available from Brill from Volume 19 (2004)
* Computing Letters - a new online only journal from Volume 1 (2005)
* International Organizations Law Review - available from Volume 1
  (2004)

  (Volume 1 free with subscription to Volume 2 (2005))
* Journal of Conflict Archaeology  -  from Volume 1 (2005)
* Multidiscipline Modeling in Materials and Structures, new from Volume
1 (2005)
* Review of Central and East European Law - available from Brill from=20

  Volume 29 (2004)
* Science of Religion - new at Brill from Volume 30 (2005)

As you may be aware, all orders and inquiries for all our journals
(including imprints Martinus Nijhoff Publishers and VSP) should be sent
to:

Brill Academic Publishers
c/o Extenza-Turpin

Pegasus Drive
Stratton Business Park
BIGGLESWADE
Bedfordshire
SG18 8TQ
United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 (0)1767 604954
Fax: +44 (0)1767 601640
E-mail: brill@extenza-turpin.com

or to your usual subscription agent.

... and may we remind you that:

* Over 100 titles are available online from Brill.
* Online access is included in the subscription price (if applicable).
* During 2005 further back volumes will be digitised.
* Online-only versions can also be purchased.
* Access to electronic archive (where applicable) is included in the
  subscription price.
* COUNTER-compliant library usage statistics are available (through
  Ingenta).
* Brill is a member of CrossRef.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at
egmonde@brill.nl

Kind regards,
Ms Els van Egmond
Manager, Journals Marketing
Brill Academic Publishers, Leiden, the Netherlands
E-mail: egmonde@brill.nl
www.brill.nl <http://www.brill.nl/>