JPGM Gold Con: International conference on writing, editing & publishing

Apologies for cross posting

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to inform you that now one can register for our conference
"JPGM Gold Con: 50 years of medical writing" from our website
www.jpgmonline.com/goldcon.asp. The site also offers facility for payment
through credit card and abstract submission. We hope you would utilise the
facilities provided for web-based registration.

The conference is being organised as a part of the golden jubilee of the
Journal of Postgraduate Medicine, the official publication of the Staff
Society of Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital and is being supported
by Open Society Institute, International Network for the Availability of
Scientific Publications and World Association of Medical Editors.

Please note that the last date for abstract submission is 31st July 2004.

Looking forward to meet you during the event.

Thanking you

D. K. Sahu, MD
Managing Editor,
Journal of Postgraduate Medicine
Phone: 91-22-24129884. Fax: 91-22-25032398
E-mail: goldcon@jpgmonline.coma
Web: www.jpgmonline.com

Dates: 23rd-26th September 2004
Place: Mumbai, India