FYI: " Peer Review in the Internet Age: Five (5) Easy Pieces"

>>> brs4@lehigh.edu 7/18/2004 5:53:59 PM >>>
>Rick, thanks for the comments. Also, thanks to Ann Okerson, who has
>suggested that I look at an additional item in Against the Grain, by
>Gerry McKiernan, June 2004. I'll look for a copy of it.=20

    [snip]

Thanks for mentioning one of my latest article from _Against the Grain_.
The full citation is:

"Peer Review in the Internet Age: Five (5) Easy Pieces,"  _Against the
Grain_ 16, no. 3 (June 2004):  50, 52-55.

I've self-archived a copy of the final draft of contribution at the
following addresses:

 [ http://www.public.iastate.edu/~gerrymck/DraftFive.doc ]  Word

 [ http://www.public.iastate.edu/~gerrymck/DraftFive.htm ]  HTML

Enjoy!

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
and
Science and Technology Librarian and Bibliographer
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011
gerrymck@iastate.edu