From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
On Behalf Of Kennedy, Joy
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 8:54 AM
To: MEDLIB-L@LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU
Subject: Electronic only articles & access for libraries

Has anyone been compiling a list of healthcare journals offering
electronic only articles of journals and whether or not they allow access
to institutional subscribers without additional payment? I'm interested in
just where this trend of electronic only journals is going and what its
impact might be on interlibrary loan.  Is anyone working on this
information? If not, it would certainly make a great study or presentation
I'd certainly like to read or hear.  I'm particularly interested in
journals that are indexed in Medline or CINAHL.  If any of you belong to
other listservs and want to post my query to them, I have no objection.

Joy Kennedy, MLS
j1kennedy@nch.org
Northwest Community Healthcare
Health Resource Library