To Subscribers of Swets & Zeitlinger journals

*Apologies to those who do not subscribe to any SZP titles, and to those
who have received this message from another source.

Dear Subscriber

Following the acquisition of Swets & Zeitlinger Publishers by Taylor &
Francis it is necessary to set up your online access via our online
service provider Metapress.

Your access is currently with Extenza but has also moved to Metapress, and
access will be removed from Extenza at the end of July 2004.

If you are already registered with Metapress you can assert the access to
these journals by following the instructions below:

1) Log in as the administrator of your institution at
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk. You must log in using the .admin
account. If you have forgotten your administrator username and password
please click 'help' in the Log In section of the Welcome box.  This will
open the Authentication help menu.

2) On the left side of the screen, click on "My Account".

3) On the "My Account" mainpage, click "Activate Access".

4) Click the button for "Select Access".

5) Next, you will see a screen that allows you to Search or Browse to
return lists of publications

6) Select your institution's subscribed publications by marking the box
next to the appropriate title.

7) Once you have your subscriptions marked, click "Apply Changes".

8) This will generate an e-mail to Taylor and Francis who will confirm
your subscription and allow you access.

Alternatively you may email your institution's details, Metapress ID
number and list of titles to our Online Customer Service Team available at
online@tandf.co.uk, and they will enable access on your behalf.

If you have not registered on Metapress please do so at
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk.  Click "Register" in the Welcome box
and follow the Institutional registration instructions.

Once you have registered you can either follow the activation instructions
above or e-mail online@tandf.co.uk with your Metapress ID number and we
will then enable access and send instructions on how to view your
journals.

If you have any problems registering with Metapress, please contact
support@metapress.com or online@tandf.co.uk

Kind regards
Ashleigh

Ashleigh Bell (N�e Thompson)
Journals Sales Manager

Visit LibSite - our online resource for Librarians
 www.tandf.co.uk/LibSite

Tel:+ 44 (0)1235 828876
Mobile: + 44 (0)7764 984581
Fax: + 44 (0)1235 829013