Re: Investment vs. value (RE: Costs of open access publishing)

In the below, liked your reference to consultation for a fee--bravo. We
librarians need to get tougher about this, esp. given the price-gouging
dimension of various commercial publishers.

Brian Simboli
Science Librarian
Library & Technology Services
E.W. Fairchild Martindale