OUP Announces Grove Art Advisory Board

Oxford University Press is pleased to announce the members of the new
Grove Art Advisory Board.  Since Oxford acquired Grove Art last year,
Oxford has been committed to the ongoing enhancement of Grove Art
content and functionality. We are extremely honored and grateful to
have the guidance of these distinguished experts in library science
and art history as we continue to develop this unrivalled visual arts
resource for students, scholars, librarians and the general public.

GROVE ART ADVISORY BOARD

Peter Blank
Head, Reader Services, Ryerson & Burnham Libraries
The Art Institute of Chicago

Clayton Kirking
Chief, Art Information Resources
The New York Public Library

Eunice Martin
Western Art Librarian, Sackler Library
University of Oxford

Ken Soehner
Arthur K. Watson Chief Librarian
The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lee Sorensen
Art Librarian, Lilly Library
Duke University

Marta Teegen
Deputy Director
College Art Association

Allen Townsend
Past President of ARLIS/NA, Librarian
Amon Carter Museum

Jeffrey Weidman
Senior Librarian, Public Services and Collection Development
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

If you have any questions regarding Grove Art or the Advisory Board,
please contact Christine Kuan, Associate Editor
Grove Art Online/The Dictionary of Art, Oxford University Press, 198
Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
212.726.6213 tel, christine.kuan@oup.com.

Thank you,
Lisa Nachtigall