EDP Sciences (French publisher)

Before posing the question which follows, I searched the Liblicense-L
archive but did not find any information.

Is there anyone on the listserv who has experience negotiating a
license agreement -- successfully -- with the French publisher EDP
Sciences? (Some of their titles are Apidologie, Astronomy and
Astrophysics, and Genetics Selection Evolution.)  If you've had
successful experience negotiating a license agreement with EDP
Sciences, I would very much appreciate hearing from you. Please contact
me directly by e-mail (ggillespie@ku.edu) or phone (785-864-3051).
Thank you.  -- Gaele

E. Gaele Gillespie / Serials Librarian / University of Kansas
Libraries / Lawrence, KS 66045-7544 / ph: 785-864-3051 /
e-mail: ggillespie@ku.edu