RE: Who isn't being heard in the Open Access debate?

Chuck,

With regard to industrial vs. academic downloads to BMC material I refer
to my posting of May 4th 2004.

Might the figures you are bringing to our attention now infer that in an
Open Access environment, Academia rather than industry could actually be
the 'freeloaders'?

Jan Velterop