sharing knowledge on electronic publishing: PANEL

Dear LIBLICENSE colleague,

First of all let me apologize in case you receive this message multiple
times: it is sent to several discussion lists.

It is my pleasure to introduce to you a new, non-commercial and exciting
initiative: PANEL, a virtual knowledge and information exchange place for
organisations and individuals who are active or wish to start up projects
in the area of scholarly and scientific electronic publishing.

The objective of PANEL is to provide information to empower the
participants.

PANEL is initiated by the libraries of the Universities of Leuven
(Belgium) and Utrecht (the Netherlands), SPARC and SPARC Europe, DIG
Publishing from Poland, IGITUR publishing from the Netherlands, and Lemma
Publishing from the Netherlands.

In order for you to get acquainted with PANEL I invite you to take 5 minutes
to visit the information pages by clicking here:
http://www.whitepaper.nl/panel/panel.html?em=LIBLICENSE

The initiating partners have asked me to conduct a survey on the
feasibility of the PANEL services. I will contact you again by LIBLICENSE
in two or three days from now and sincerely hope that you will make your
time available to participate.

In case you wish to learn more about me, please visit my website:
http://www.whitepaper.nl/panel/cv.html?em=LIBLICENSE

Please enjoy PANEL!
Kind regards,
Michel G Wesseling