Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:00:10 -0400
From: "McVeigh, Marie" <MARIE.MCVEIGH@thomson.com>
To: "'aokerson@pantheon.yale.edu'" <aokerson@pantheon.yale.edu>
Subject: Open Access and Impact

Ann - I'm new to the LibLicense list - and, indeed, I signed on to the
Listserve so I could follow the discussion of Open Access and Impact.  At
ISI, I and my colleagues had been conducting a study of the citation
patterns of the OA journals covered in the Web of Science, and the
postings on the listserv were very timely.  We have just completed a short
white paper on one aspect of citation analysis on 148 OA science journals
that were listed in the 2002 Journal Citation Reports.  It's available at:
www.isinet.com/oaj <http://www.isinet.com/oaj>

If you believe it to be of interest to the list, I would appreciate your
making it available.  In any case, I would certainly be interested in your
comments.

Sincerely,

Marie E. McVeigh
Product Development Manager